12-21-2010
Moose Club Road House Fire
Statesville, NC

Units got a call for a house fire with smoke and flames visible.  The first units confirmed a working house fire.  The first units had to force entry into the house.  The fire appeared to have started near the wood stove in the house.  No one was at home, and there was considerable damage to the residence from smoke and water damage.  Most of the flames were contained to the attic area.  Units from Troutman Fire & Rescue, Monticello Fire Dept, Wayside Fire Dept, Cool Springs Fire Dept, Iredell county Air Van, and Iredell County Fire Marshall's office.

Video

 


Arriving on the scene as firefighters get gear ready.


Rear of house.


Forcing entry into the house.


First units on scene.


Getting ready for entry into the house.


Going into the ceiling to get to the fire.


Hitting the fire.


2nd entry team ready to go.


Chief and engineer Wes.


Going up to ventilate the roof.


Getting the roof ladder set up.


Roof ventilation tool - better than an axe.


Cutting through the roof.


Working the roof with backup watching.


Axe needed to knock panels down.


Going into the roof.


Replacing the air tank.


Near the end of the fire - changing air tanks.


Fire knocked down - coming out of the attic.


Talking about the fire.


Multiple trucks on the scene.


Filling tanks in the air van.


AC with air van.


Inside the house.

HOME

Hit Counter